Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and your loved one deserves a stress-free day. If you’ve been wondering what to buy for the special woman in your life, here are some ideas:
- Perfume – there’s no dearth of perfume choices for the woman in your life. This makes a thoughtful gift because it’s personal and practical. Make sure you know what her fragrance group preferences are. Is it floral, citrus, musk or rose, for example? Would she like something heavy or light and summery? Keep her personality in mind when you go out shopping.
- Gadgets – if she’s the kind who carries a large bag, get her a handy bag torch that will help her look for things in the dark. Or if she loves the latest IT gadgets, the Echo or a personal dock for her electronic devices would be ideal. We’d steer clear of kitchen goods which are a tad too functional for a Valentine’s Day gift; unless it’s something exclusive. A KitchenAid Artisan for your baking enthusiast is a good idea and you’ll also get to enjoy the rewards!
- Chocolate – a perennial favorite, you can’t go too wrong with chocolate. Unless she’s into counting calories. Then, she may not appreciate your sweet gift. But hey, low-cal and still delicious versions abound and you’re bound to find something you like. Why not a chocolate bouquet? It’s nice to look at and delicious to eat.
- Beauty subscriptions – this is a great gift for the beauty products aficionado. Choose among 3, 6 or yearly subscriptions. This will ensure that she gets to try out some of the best brands in the business in the comfort of her own home.
- Jewelry – this one is serious. Gift when you’re in a serious relationship that’s going somewhere. It doesn’t have to be a ring. It can be a bracelet, earrings or a chain. If you are looking at rings, why not consider vintage rings for a different feel and look? Vintage rings are timelessand can be worn every day or for special occasions. It depends completely on what the woman wants. Vintage rings carry a legacy and make for a unique Valentine’s gift.
- Books – no matter the occasion, books are always a great gift of knowledge. Find out what your lady love has in her wish list and gift them the books. Every time she reads the book, she will remember you and your thoughtful gesture.
- Flowers – Another hot favorite, say it with flowers if you so desire. You may want to consider the use of different flower arrangements rather than the clichéd bunch of flowers. Maybe a flower crown or a wall of flowers? Perhaps even a terrarium, for a special touch to her work desk. Or gift her a flowering plant so that it’s Valentine’s Day every day.
- Spa Day – women do so much work every day and handle work and home. They don’t always set aside time for themselves to relax. Why not help her do just that? Get her a day at the spa so that she can be pampered with treatments she can indulge in. Meet her for a relaxed dinner and enjoy the glow in her skin and her peaceful space of mind.