For Trugreen complaints about Gardens are usually down to them being high maintenance. Trugreen is a company that offers landscape and gardening services across Atlanta and Knoxville and, as can be seen in virtually every review left about them on glassdoor, indeed, consumer affairs, or yelp, they are highly respected for the work that they do. When they provide any advice therefore, it is usually accepted that it is good. Most notably, they have provided advice on how to have a low maintenance garden instead, which requires just 6 simple steps.
For Trugreen Complaints Can Be Resolved with Six Steps to a Low Maintenance Garden
- Make sure you purchase long-lasting and high-quality landscaping materials. While most of us have to buy on a budget, purchasing cheap products may mean that you end up spending more in the long run. Purchase things that you do not have to replace too often. This is true for everything from your furniture to your lawn seed.
- Have a smaller lawn. While having a large lush green area may be beautiful, it also means that you have to spend a lot of time watering, mowing, feeding, fertilizing, and so on. That is not to say you should have no lawn at all, however, if you want to have a low maintenance garden, try to keep it small.
- Make sure you do not have any problem or high maintenance plants. Certain common plants, including rain lilies, gardenias, dwarf bamboo, and red maple are very difficult to maintain. While they may be beautiful, if you do not have the time or expertise to look after them properly, you should choose something else. Do make sure that whatever plants you choose, they are suitable for your particular climate, environment, and soil condition.
- Install a rock garden. Rock Gardens are beautiful and Incredibly low maintenance since they do not require any work once they are in place.
- Have masses of plants. This ensures they grow in a consistent and then smaller, it also means that trimming the edges and mowing is a lot easier. Furthermore when you have a dense mass of plants, you can hide the things you don’t want to look at such as your bins, an ugly fence, or your neighbours.
- Make sure you focus on plants eyes. If you want a large plant or a tall Tree, do not place it underneath a utility line, a home window, or next to a shed. Doing so would mean continuous pruning so that they do not get in the way and actually cause damage and danger. Again, you need to think about which plants will do well in your particular area and require the least maintenance.
With steps provided by Trugreen, you will find that you have a lot less to complain about when it comes to your garden. Instead, you will finally be able to simply enjoy your wonderful garden. We all live busy lifestyles, so we need something in which we can relax without having to worry about it’s maintenance all the time.