Is saving money one of your New Years Resolution’s this year? If so, here are some ways I have found to help us pinch pennies.
- Save money by making coffee at home, instead of buying coffee out.
- Shop local craft stores and dollar stores to make your own holiday decorations.
- While buying pre-made foods is a convenience, if you have the time, make recipes from scratch.
- Pick up a copy of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Couponing, and save money on groceries.
- Cut costs around your house.
- Get your family on a budget, using this simple budget plan to get started.
What are some ways you save money at home?
Save time and money this year with an eMeals subscription. Use discount code newyear to save 15% off now!
*Year long subscription is received, for being an eMeals blogger.