If you ask a child what he or she wants to be when they grow up, you will most likely hear a superhero or princess. As you get older, your hobbies and outlook on life become more surreal, and what you want to be may actually be something a little more realistic like an architect, or pharmacist.
The best time to start saving for college is when our children are young, but it also doesn’t hurt to encourage them to earn some of their tuition, through a job, scholarship, or in this case a contest.
Are you a student or a seasoned professional looking to impact the world through your career? Tell Randstad about it! It’s simple – record a video to inspire others on choosing the right career path.
If you are a student who is studying or a professional working in one of the following fields, tell Randstad how and why you like your industry and how you hope to impact the world through your career.
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- or Pharma / Life Sciences
Submit your video, and share with friends to get them to vote. If you get the most votes, you could win up to $10,000! There will be nine winners and each will win scholarships, cash, prizes and a chance to build their resumes by guest blogging on InspiringExperts.com.
Top Student Winners:
- First Place: $10,000 scholarship + iPad
- Second Place: $2,000 scholarship + iPad
- Third Place: $2,000 scholarship + iPad
Top Professionals Winners:
- First Place: $5,000 for you and $5,000 for a charity of your choice, + iPad
- Second Place: $1,000 for you and $1,000 for a charity of your choice, + iPad
- Third Place: $1,000 for you and $1,000 for a charity of your choice, + iPad
Most Creative Category:
- First Place: $5,000 for you + iPad
- Second Place: $1,000 for you + iPad
- Third Place: $1,000 for you + iPad
To give you that kick-in-the-butt to get started, Randstad is giving away a $50 AmEx gift card to one of you. Enter below, and good luck!
Randstad partnered with bloggers such as myself to help educate our readers about their Inspiring Experts Contest. As part of this program, I received compensation. Randstad believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Randstad’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. A winner will be chosen by random and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.