Cinnamon Sugar Apple Rolls
Last week for our Fisher Price Playdate, I decided to make some Cinnamon-Sugar Apple Rolls. I originally found this recipe through Pinterest and instead of using pie crust, I used Pillsbury crescents.
It was super easy to make and everyone thought they were delicious. Since it’s currently apple season, this is a must try recipe.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 large apple (honeycrisp, gala, or granny smith - whichever you prefer really)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Cut the apple into 8 wedges, leaving the peel on.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and brush with the melted butter.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Place one apple wedge on a crescent triangle and roll up. Tuck the corners under and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of all the crescent rolls.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 15 min.