So you’re looking for your first anniversary gift, a gift for mom or dad, or maybe you need some unique baby gift ideas. Something different, but still useful and fun. Well, I have a great store for you!
UncommonGoods offers shoppers an array of unique and unusual gifts for all holidays and for any personality! Plus it’s just super fun to shop at UncommonGoods.
With features like -
- Featured Artist: UncommonGoods highlights the stories of our artists and designers throughout their website as well as their print catalog.
- Handmade Goods: Look for the blue hand icon throughout the website to find handmade goods.
- Uncommon Knowledge: UncommonGoods posts surprisingly uncommon information and facts related to certain product categories or featured items on the site. For example, did you know that early candles were often eaten rather than burned? Or that Leonardo da Vinci invented the scissors?
- Commitment to the Environment: UncommonGoods strives to work in harmony with the environment: print catalogs are printed on recycled paper (30% post-consumer waste) and their goal is to sell no product that harms humans or animals. Look for the green recycled icon throughout the website for products made of recycled materials.
- Better to Give Program: UncommonGoods donates a portion of each order to your choice of non-profit organizations: American Forests, AmeriCares, City Harvest, and the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN).
Uncommongoods gave me $50 to spend in their store. I kid you not, I spent HOURS going through their online store. There is just SO MUCH to choose from for the home, for the kids, for me, and not to mention all the great gift ideas.
After spending literally hours trying to decide what to get, It came down to the Elevate Carousel Utensil Set or the Nesting Prep Bowls. Both created by twin brothers Richard & Anthony Joseph, who founded Joseph Joseph in 2003, combining their respective experience in product design and business. You can check out more of their product designs here.
Well, I decided on the bowls! I just love how bright and bold the colors are and the fact that all the bowls and measuring cups stack perfectly in each other.
This set includes:
- 4 measuring cups: 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1 cup
- 1 small mixing bowl, 17 oz.
- 1 sieve
- 1 colander/strainer
- 1 large mixing bowl, 56 oz.
I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to get the Utensil Set to match though.
Here’s the fun part. One Lilac City Momma reader will also get $50 UncommonGoods gift card to spend on anything in the store. Awesome right? Enter to win below.
I received the product mentioned above for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.