So the other night I’m sitting there with some shredded chicken, thinking well I will just make taquitos for dinner. The only problem with that is that neither my husband or the girls are fans of salsa, and just chicken and cheese sounded too boring.
Then it hit me. I could make some Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. Similar to the Buffalo Chicken Dip I found at Food Family Finds, and have made before.
I baked them in the oven, served with a little sour cream, and everyone loved them.
They would even make a perfect appetizer as well. Enjoy!
- 4 cups of shredded chicken (or 2 big cans of canned chicken)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese
- flour tortillas
- 1 tb olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together shredded chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and Monterrey jack cheese in a large bowl.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/4 cup of the mixture and roll.
- Brush the tops with a little Olive Oil. Bake 12-15 minutes.