Want a super-easy-everyone-will-love snack or dessert??
I posted this recipe a while back, but it totally deserved an update! So since it was recently Oreo’s 100th Birthday, I decided to make these delicious Mini Oreo Pudding Pies.
Even if you don’t cook or bake, you can’t mess these babies up.
Super easy and fun for the kids!
- 1 box of Instant Pudding (any flavor)
- 1 (6) pack of mini graham pie crusts
- cool whip
- sprinkles (optional)
- Follow the directions on the box, for the pudding.
- Pour into pies, and let set in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Top with cool whip & sprinkles before serving.