I have been eating my placenta. Oh stop. It’s not like steak or anything like that. I’m not that crazy.
After baby girl was born, I decided I would pay someone to have encapsulate my plancenta. It only cost me $60, and I did not have to do any of the dirty work.
Now you’re probably thinking that is gross. Isn’t it? Honestly, no. Not at all. It’s not any different then taking a prenatal or even a Tylenol.
Benefits of Placenta Capsules (Source)
The known ingredients that give the placenta its healing properties are:
- Gonadotrophin: the precursor to estrogen, progesterone and testosterone
- Prolactin: promotes lactation
- Oxytocin: for pain and bonding; produced during breastfeeding to facilitate bonding of mother and infant. In pharmaceutical form this is a very addictive drug because it promotes a feeling of connectedness with others Thyroid stimulating hormone: boosts energy and helps recovery from stressful events.
- Cortisone: combats stress and unlocks energy stores
- Interferon: stimulates the immune system to protect against infections
- Prostaglandins: anti-inflammatory
- Hemoglobin: replenishes iron deficiency and anemia, a common postpartum condition
- Urokinase inhibiting factor and factor XIII: stops bleeding and enhances wound healing
- Gammaglobulin: immune booster that helps protect against postpartum infections
Basically, it’s like an amazing little pill that can help you heal faster, and feel better!
If your curious to learn more about the benefits of the Placenta, or how to encapsulate yourself check out placentabenefits.info.
Trust me. It’s worth it.