As I type this I am kicking myself because a couple of weeks ago I was so thrilled and excited to be hosting a Pregnancy 2.0 Party with a some of my girl friends, and had so much fun I completely forgot to take a single picture during the party.
That’s pregnancy brain at it’s best people!
Any-who, they sent me some really great products for us to check out including:
We made it a playdate and everyone brought their kiddos and they kids had a blast playing while we had a chance to take the Britax products out of their boxes and set them up. Which did not take long at all. We read through some of the key features in the product books, while testing it out ourselves.
What we liked the most:
Britax B-Agile Stroller
- Compatible with other major infant car seat brands, like Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego, when used with Britax infant car seat adapter (sold separately).
- Lightweight and easy to open and fold close.
- Lots of storage space, plus a zippered pocket. Which is handy for mom’s stuff.
- The seat reclines far back to allow child to nap.
Britax B-Safe Carseat
- Light weight and comfortable to hold.
- 30 lb. weight limit
- Four harness heights and two buckle positions.
- Energy absorbing foam.
- Everything is removable to be able to wash.
Britax Baby Carrier
- Fits infants from 8 pounds to toddlers up to 32 pounds.
- Easy to slip on and off and once you adjust the straps (which accommodates 22-56 inches around), it stays adjusted to your right fit.
- Machine washable
- Removable Infant Insert
Since I just received a new double stroller, I decided to draw names and give away the Britax stroller and carseat! Both ladies were absolutely thrilled. I just LOVED the Britax Baby Carrier though and can’t wait to use it with baby #3.
I also did a little prize pack that included a Spry diaper bag, the Baby Plus PreNatal Educational System, and the little doggy Snuggle Buddy, both pictured above. Of course I had to keep the adorable owl Snuggle Buddy for my little one (who should be here any day now!). They are so soft, cuddly and just adorable.
All the ladies also got to take home fun goodie bags that included samples of the Kids Spry, Spry gum, and lots of coupons.
Huge thanks to all the wonderful sponsors that helped make our Pregnancy 2.0 Party a success!
Disclosure: I want to thank Mom Select and all the mentioned sponsors for providing me with products mentioned above. No other compensation was received, and as always my opinions are completely my own. Full Disclosure here.