Besides making a pumpkin pie last year, I haven’t had a chance to try out other pumpkin recipes thus far. Well, I decided to make some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast the other day and let me tell you…they were perfect! Not only that, but they were super easy to make too!
Do not overbake. Remove muffin cups from pan right away.
- 1 2/3 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tb Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper baking liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, and melted butter. Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry mixture. Stir until just moistened (batter may be a little lumpy). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from afarmgirlsdabbles.com