One of my very first fond memories with each of my children has been their first bath. With my oldest though, I will say that I was just a little terrified. Trying to balance this tiny little baby, while making sure the water was not too cold but not too hot, not to mention trying not to get soap in her eyes. Fast forward five years and I’m a little less worried about it now. Especially, when makers like 4moms has created this amazing baby bath called the Cleanwater Collection.
Infant Tub Key features
- Color-coded digital thermometer makes it easy to set the perfect temperature for baby’s sensitive skin
- Includes bath sponge for added newborn support
- Cleanwater Reservoir holds fresh water for rinsing
- Rinse cup included
- Fits most single and double basin sinks
- For babies newborn to 6 months of age
The key to the Cleanwater Infant tub is the fact that baby does not bath in the dirty still water. The dirty water continuously drains out the side while the fresh water comes into the basin. Check out the video below to see how it works!
Digital Spout Cover Key Features
- Color-coded digital thermometer shows you the water temperature at a glance
- Easy access to diverter means you don’t need to remove the Spout Cover to shower
- Mildew-resistant and easy to clean
- Easy to install
- Fits most faucets
- For babies 6 months to 7 years +
You don’t know how many times I have put my kid into the bath tub only for her to say it was too hot. Not anymore! It literally took me less then a minute to attach the digital spout cover. I then turned on the water and waited till the water was in the “comfort zone” to plug the bath tub for bath time!
I am very excited to use the Cleanwater Collection tub when baby #3 arrives next month and am just excited to share this giveaway for our November Baby Shower Event this month! One lucky reader will win a Cleanwater Collection! Enter to win below.
UPDATE: Baby A, is now almost 5 months old. I have not been using our tub for the following reasons. It’s too big to “store” in our bathroom and the dog chewed up two of the rubber stoppers.
Disclosure: I would like to thank 4moms for providing me with product mentioned above. No other compensation was received, and as always my opinions are completely my own. Full Disclosure here.