If your kid is anything like mine, they are picky and pretty much just want finger foods. Well, I am here to save the day! Check out these easy to make toddler snacks that they will love!
Sandwich on a Straw
- 2 cubes of bread (English Muffins)
- 1 cube of cheese
- 1 cube of deli-meat (ham or turkey)
- 1 small piece of lettuce
- 1 grape tomato, cut in half
1. Cut up bread, cheese and lunch meat into bite size cubes.
2. Tear leaves of lettuce up into smaller pieces. Cut tomatoes in half.
3. Slide one cube of bread onto the straw, then all the other ingredients in any order you choose, and finish with other cube of bread.
4. Enjoy with a glass of milk!
- carrot or celery sticks
- peanut butter
- apples sliced thin
- grapes or raisins
1. Start with carrot sticks or celery for the body.
2. Attach wings made of thinly sliced apples with peanut butter.
3. Decorate with halved grapes or raisins.