Cupcakes are our favorite thing to make in our house! Why? Because you can make a cupcake for any holiday or occasion, or even just because! A new favorite Halloween cupcake to make is Candy Corn Cupcakes.
It’s simple to make and create, yet so much fun!
Did I mention it has candy corns on them? Yum! Enjoy!!
- box of white cake mix
- can of frosting
- red & yellow food coloring
- bag of candy corn
- Preheat oven to 325 degress.
- Make cake batter as directed on box.
- Divide the cake batter into 3 bowls. Leave one part white, create one yellow, and one orange (red + yellow).
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full with each color (equal parts yellow, orange, and white).
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes (I used a star tip) and decorate each with candy corns.