Right now, at Walmart ONLY, you can pick up a bag (or two, or three) of new M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate candies.
If you haven’t tried them yet, your pretty much missing out!
Since lately, I have been getting more and more into crafts. When I was asked to participate in a Halloween craft using these new M&M’s of course I was ecstatic.
I decided to try my crafty skills on a candy topiary. I haven’t made one before, but have always wanted to. I just love what a great centerpiece this makes, or even a gift.
If you’re interested, you can check out my whole shopping experience (including how I made the topiary) on my ThisMomment.
M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate Candy Topiary
mason jar/can (or something similar)
1 bag of M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate*
1 bag of candy corn
styrofoam ball (I used a 3″ one)
wood dowel or stick about 12″
hot glue gun
1. I found these shakers at the dollar store, but you can use any size mason jar. Just drill a hole big enough to fit the wood dowel into.
2. Using floral foam, cut a square just big enough to set inside.
3. This will help secure the wood dowel.
4. Fill the remaining jar up with the candy corns (or any filler you like).
5. I added brown ribbon to give it a little different color, as well as cover the wood dowel.
6. Now it’s time to hot glue the M&M’s onto the foam ball. *Tip: Blow on the glue after you place the M&M. If not, the heat may cause it to crack like the one above.
7. Lastly, I added some candy corn on the top of the lid, just for fun!
What do you think?