Last week while making my grocery list, I was searching for some new recipes, when I came across this one. I did change a couple of things when I made it.
Summer Veggie Pasta
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1.5 cups of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 4 ounces shredded italian cheese
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes & drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Pour in oil and saute garlic until golden. Stir in zucchini, basil, salt and pepper. Saute 2 minutes, then mix in tomatos and cook a few minutes more.
- 3. Combine pasta and vegetables. Serve topped with cheese.