This is one of the easiest recipes I know. I first learned to make it years ago, when I was in Girl Scouts. We went on a camping trip, and they made this in a cast iron skillet in the ground with hot coals. As I have grown up since then, I adapted it to make at home.
Three ingredients is all it takes to make this…it’s that easy.
- 2 cans of Peach Pie Filling
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/2 stick of butter, chopped up
- Add both cans of peaches to a nine inch baking dish, that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top.
- Add chunks of butter all around the top of it.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until the top crust is golden brown.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!