The lady behind Couture Unraveled, Victoria is a stay at home Christian Mom to 5 kids. She turned her love of crocheting into a business on etsy.
“I don’t get to make all the stuff I wanna make because for some strange reason the hubby thinks it’s kinda important that I take care of the house and the kids…and him!” haha – Victoria
She is too funny! I love how sweet she is.
For our review, I let my daughter pick out the hat she liked. She picked this beautiful one.
It is perfectly made. The colors are vibrant. I love the style of this one, as it keeps her ears warm too. The crochet flower is on a clip, so it can be taken off and used by it’s self too. She loved wearing it and never complained about it fitting too tight.
Overall VERY well worth it! Not to mention her prices are great!! Just $10-$15 for most hats.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN: One lucky Lilac City Momma reader will win a $25 Couture Unraveled Gift Certificate!
HOW TO ENTER:
Mandatory Entry (worth 1):
• Visit Couture Unraveled and let me know what you would get with your gift certificate!
Extra Entries (worth 1 each):
• Follow via Google Friend Connect
• Follow Couture Unraveled’s Blog via GFC
• Subscribe to Lilac City Momma via Email or RSS
• Like Couture Unraveled on Facebook & let her know you entered this giveaway!
• Like Lilac City Momma on Facebook
• Share this giveaway on Facebook
• Follow @lilaccitymomma on Twitter
• Tweet (worth 1 each day):
Enter to win a $25 Couture Unraveled Gift Certificate! http://bit.ly/bzjCkm #fashion#giveaway @lilaccitymomma (ends 10/24)
The initial entry must be completed before any extra entries will be counted. Leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 11:59pm EST on 10/24/10. Winner will be drawn randomly & have 48 hours to reply.